Supra Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
th TC needs to be a little longer. the shortness kills it for me. none the less nice numbers

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Scion tCs are very cute economy cars. They look sexy on girls.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
That's impressive considered that it's on a stock engine that's not built for boost.

Now let's just see how long it will last. If it hold up over time, i think i will have to get myself a scion tC

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
What are the tranny mods? How is it holding so far? Axles are still alive and well?

-Olivier

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
MTR said:
I'm a hater because I think its dumb that everything on the car is perfect but when it comes to the tune it is not?? Well I guess I am a hater, and btw I have run that same fuel pump to over 500rwhp easily. All I was trying to say is that it would have been a lot more impressive if you turned down the boost some or bumped up the fp, tuned it to a good a/f then posted those numbers.
You are missing the point that this is a returnless style fuel system, and the fuel pressure is static... meaning we are not able to get the same HP levels you were getting with the same fuel pump.

We turned the boost down to 15psi, A/F @ 12:1, and ran a 12.0 sec :) 1/4 mile... still wanna race? :)

BTW.. we got 1st place hottest Scion at HIN Orlando.

·
TRACK CAR
1,432 Posts
Trooper said:
You are missing the point that this is a returnless style fuel system, and the fuel pressure is static... meaning we are not able to get the same HP levels you were getting with the same fuel pump.

We turned the boost down to 15psi, A/F @ 12:1, and ran a 12.0 sec :) 1/4 mile... still wanna race? :)
Yea I would love to race, I am not in S. FL much if ever, but next time you guys come up to the central fl area shoot me a PM and we can set something up, dig or roll or both just let me know.

I did miss the point that it was returnless I figured you would have changed that to be able to throw a FPR on there, my mistake.

Mike

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Olivier Caza said:
What are the tranny mods? How is it holding so far? Axles are still alive and well?

-Olivier
OS-Geiken Twin Disc with Chromoly Flywheel, Phantom Grip Limited slip conversion, and Redline Shockproof Synthetic gear oil.

·
Registered
52 Posts
how far are you guys from the naples area? my brother lives out there and im looking to do stuff to my tc soon. ive been following your progress and it has gotten me even more excited about my car.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts