Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Did you track at all or can't Ryan Woon take turns ;) ?

Just messing.

-Corey

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went out to spectate but ended up doing 5 laps real quick:) It was a blast in the 360! I will probably track the car when I can spend the entire day out there.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
^ I was about to ask the same thing, lol

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Hey bud,

I showed up in the Viper at like 11:30 AM so I didn't race at all. Some cool cars out there for sure! :bigthumb:

I heard vince was there in his TT Viper earlier in the morning.

Later,
Guilly

Farhad said:
Nice pics ryan. Yeah that Carrera GT is sick and all of the owners are down to earth as well. Did Guilly or Vince show up at all?

~Farhad G.

·
Banned
754 Posts
T66Dawg said:
Hey bud,

I showed up in the Viper at like 11:30 AM so I didn't race at all. Some cool cars out there for sure! :bigthumb:

I heard vince was there in his TT Viper earlier in the morning.

Later,
Guilly
What's going on Guilly? I see you put the stock wheels back on for the track. How is the sup doing?

~Farhad G.

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
The Supra is doing good:) And that's a different car with the stock wheels, my viper was at the track with the CCW's:)

Later,
Guilly

Farhad said:
What's going on Guilly? I see you put the stock wheels back on for the track. How is the sup doing?

~Farhad G.

·
Ninja Engineer!
336 Posts
STH said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh M
Who brought that stupid VW?

STH said:
I thought the samething, Then again. I seen an SRT4 in the pictures as well. :wtflol:
As far as I can see it's a vw Golf R32. comes with 4-motion 4 wheel drive, 3.2L and 250bhp as standard. Pretty good for a family car. not a sup, I know, but compared to the Srt4.... :1poke:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts