Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
scksupe
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does this stuff work or is it just a waste of money, adn does it help or hurt your motor. had several people say different things, just want some of yall guys advice

·
Always playing catch up
1,632 Posts
made my car go from non-passing to passing emissions, i do it once a year before emissions now, it smoked a lot less this time than last, plugs will be done either this or next weekend lol

i highly suggest it

<l><l>

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Didnt we have a faq on how to do it?... i know there was atleast a writeup for mk3s...

·
Registered
147 Posts
yep made me go from not passing smog to passing also.......

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've always preferred Mopar cobustion chamber cleaner (MCCC). DSMer's generally consider it the most effective cleaner to use.
I took out my spark plugs poured this stuff in then let it sit over night. The next morning I took out my EFI fuse, put a big towel over the top of the engine and cranked for a minute off and on to see what I got. :ugh2: UNBELIEVABLE :ugh2:
The stuff that comes flying out of there made me thankful for the big towel I put over the valve cover. I started up the car ran it around the block as it started to clear up and stopped smoking. I ended by changing the oil and spark plugs :bigthumb:

·
'94 Na Slowpra
225 Posts
i have used this on my Supra (83k miles) and my civic (140k miles). works great in both cases. keeps the emissions clean as well as ups mileage. my supra got al ittle more mileage after i used it once, im expecting a better gain after i use it again next oil change. makes the cars run smoother, very highly recommend it for the 5 dollars it costs.

·
Always playing catch up
1,632 Posts
tail pipe. exaust leak, where ever the gases can escape, makes for a great way to tell if you have a exaust leak lol

<l><l>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts