Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving around today and noticed that over the past week my boost has gradually been getting slower and slower. I searched the engine today and found a huge crack on the hose that connects to the intake manifold right at the connecting bracket.

Does anyone know where i can get a new hose for this? I have tryed searching MVP for one but i cant find one. If anyone has a stock one sitting around, i will buy it off of you as i need this fixed soon.

I will try to post pics in the morning if someone can link it for me on how to upload pics.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
CoppellSupra44 said:
I was driving around today and noticed that over the past week my boost has gradually been getting slower and slower. I searched the engine today and found a huge crack on the hose that connects to the intake manifold right at the connecting bracket.

Does anyone know where i can get a new hose for this? I have tryed searching MVP for one but i cant find one. If anyone has a stock one sitting around, i will buy it off of you as i need this fixed soon.

I will try to post pics in the morning if someone can link it for me on how to upload pics.

Yo man! Have you sen the new May 6th video yet? You need to check it out.

Anyways, you can make your own vacuum hoses from autozone or your local auto parts places. No need for a special order part. Take pics and let us know though.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Just watched it :) yah ill go to autozone tomorrow and see what i can do. thanks allen

its the big like 4 inch wide hose. The massive one. You sure i can get that fixed at a local car place?

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
CoppellSupra44 said:
Just watched it :) yah ill go to autozone tomorrow and see what i can do. thanks allen

its the big like 4 inch wide hose. The massive one. You sure i can get that fixed at a local car place?

Yup. If not, then contact "Hose Fast" in Garland. They can make any hose you need. Rubber, coolanr, vacuum, Hysraulic, steel braided, A/C higside/lowside, etc, etc.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much. Will try to fix by tomorrow otherwise pics will be up for you all to laugh at me for blowing it. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just made my way home from AutoZone, Napa, ORileys, and Toyota of Lewisville.

No one had it except the toyota dealershipbut they want 117 dollars and 2 weeks to get it delivered to the dealership. I cant wait that long.

Allen get me a number or website for hose fast so i can get up there or give them a call telling them what i need. Thanks for all your help though.

Archer, tell me when you get home about those couplings and if david can help us make a hardpipe for it.

Thanks to everyone thats helping.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Hose-Fast
(972) 271-8591
2614 Industrial Ln # 103
Garland, TX 75041

IT shouldn't be more than $25 and they can make it right in front of you, bends and all. Bring your old hose to them so they can make measurements.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
called them up and they are closed. Looks like im resorting to Archer. Hope he doesnt fail me :bowdown:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Derrick,

Jason Frost at Lewisville Muffler usually carries 3.5 and 4" aluminized tubing. The number is 972-221-4663. Its at 550 N. Mill street.

Check them out.

Arch

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yo Archer the couplings worked amazing. It pulled soooooo hard :bigthumb: untill i blew it off .. I have to go to that couplings shop to get a longer one made. But that 3 minutes of hard pulls to redline were amazing and the hardest i have ever felt my car pull.

Thanks to everyone that helped me out :)

Pics will be up soon before and after :)

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
wait til you go single. HAHA

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Have still never even been in anyones supra other than the two that i own. Archer promissed me a ride once hes done polishing his intake manifold, and then im probably gonna be addicted and wanting more from my car. Cant wait to feel a single :bowdown:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Its a good kick in the ass man. The hunger for more power just keeps coming and coming!

Arch

1 - 18 of 18 Posts