Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We're very lucky to have good documentation on the MK3 Supra. I don't know who is behind the Cygnus X1 website, but I'm very grateful for it - saved my ass countless times. I also recently discovered Turbo Ninjas which has several wiring diagrams, 1987 TSRM, 1990 TSRM, and a few other useful links.

The one thing I was looking for is a searchable PDF that I could also highlight, so I used the 1990 TSRM from Turbo Ninjas to make it searchable. In case it's useful to anyone else, I've uploaded it here:
If the link ever dies, I'd be happy to reupload.

EDIT: replaced with a more stable link

·
Registered
1987 MA71 R154 Pearl White, Blue Velour
536 Posts
I actually bought 2 manuals off Ebay and they have changed my life when it comes to this stuff:

2020-04-04 13.40.13.jpg 2020-04-04 13.40.16.jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Even your repair manuals are mint! That's awesome man!

I'm actually holding out for an '88 repair manual and wiring diagram, but if none come up I'll get the '87.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Even your repair manuals are mint! That's awesome man!

I'm actually holding out for an '88 repair manual and wiring diagram, but if none come up I'll get the '87.

A bit pricey but possible.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ouchh that is steep...mostly because of shipping and the exchange rate. I'll keep an eye on it though. Thanks for the links!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yeah I paid $42 for the full TSRM, and probably $30ish for the Electrical guide. I bought the electrical guide first. Both are excellent through. Online is great, but i find the books easier to read and follow. Plus you can write specific info in them right on the page you're working with. Whatever works though :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts