Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is this done? Pretty straight forward or PITA? I still need to order one from ya.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Dude , its not that hard and the difference is night and day. I assume you mean the drivers side. You buy the whole retractor mechanism with belt from Curt. You have to remove the rear seat, which just pops right out, then remove the bolt holding the base of the belt. Then remove bolt holding the bracket where you pull down the belt from, and install new retractor with belt. Just make sure you don't put a twist in the belt before you bolt everything in.

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Geddy Lee said:
Dude , its not that hard and the difference is night and day. I assume you mean the drivers side. You buy the whole retractor mechanism with belt from Curt. You have to remove the rear seat, which just pops right out, then remove the bolt holding the base of the belt. Then remove bolt holding the bracket where you pull down the belt from, and install new retractor with belt. Just make sure you don't put a twist in the belt before you bolt everything in.
Curt quoted me ~$100 last year for just the tensioner and I imagine that did NOT include the whole belt assembly, correct??

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Curt Aigner said:
It comes as an assembly the belt/ retractor/ buckle.
Okay, I'll give you a ring to order when I get a chance. Thanks again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts