Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
5,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Odd question. I searched and came up with nothing.

Any ideas on how to lower the stock driver's seat to accommodate a taller person? IE: Custom brackets?

· Registered
100 Posts
O.K. Stupid ?, but how tall are u? I am 6'3" and have plenty of head room. These seats don't have much room underneath to lower them anyway. Lean the seat farther back. Just a thought.:dunno:
im 5 '11 but have a busted left femur and can't move my knee past 10 degrees and it takes a good amount of room down there to push the clutch in with a cane lol

but i would be very intrigued if the seat could be moved a bit with major modding

· Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I had a set of custom mounts made for my Sparco seats by Wedge Engineering when I had my MK3. They make all of Sparcos seat bases and sliders and their MK3 application moved the seat up way too high and after asking me for a few measurements, they made a completely custom set and were able to get me even lower than the stock seat put me.

Might be worth a try to contact them?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.