Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) Bride part number: T121RO and T122RO
2) RECARO part number: 2080.116.1 and 2080.116.2

Car is a 93-97 Lexus GS300 or for a JDM 91-97 Toyota Aristo

I called your business about a month ago and was told I would get an email with a quote and availability and never got a reply.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
1) Bride part number: T121RO and T122RO
2) RECARO part number: 2080.116.1 and 2080.116.2

Car is a 93-97 Lexus GS300 or for a JDM 91-97 Toyota Aristo

I called your business about a month ago and was told I would get an email with a quote and availability and never got a reply.

Hi sir,

My apology for you not receiving a quote, that should never happen. Do you know who you spoke to by chance?

1) The Bride are special order only, not in stock in the USA. Has to be brought in from Japan.
2) Checking on stock right now and will get back to you ASAP (probably today, pending hearing back from Recaro).

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Bad news from Recaro USA. This is considered a "Japanese-only product". Recaro USA can not bring them to the USA officially because its not a USA car. There are ways around this of course, but not by purchasing from Recaro USA nor any of their USA distributors, I'm sorry sir.

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I dont recall his name, sorry. Now that we know they are both special order, how much wait time from Japan and cost am i looking at for either of these items?

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does this mean you can or cant order the Recaro ones? I would still like a price and an ETA on the Bride seat brackets if they are easier to obtain.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Does this mean you can or cant order the Recaro ones? I would still like a price and an ETA on the Bride seat brackets if they are easier to obtain.

I can order Recaro from Japan but not from Recaro USA. If you want a price on them I'm happy to get it, I just want you to know what we're dealing with on that.

Bride I'm still waiting on the information from Bride USA, let me call again, they are being slow on the quote back.

Kind Regards,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Bride USA can get them. They are $220 each and if ordered today they would arrive on their shipment that is coming in late October, possibly early November.

Kind Regards,

Dusty

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Bride USA can get them. They are $220 each and if ordered today they would arrive on their shipment that is coming in late October, possibly early November.

Kind Regards,

Dusty
If I decide to purchase the Bride seat brackets, should I call your store and ask for you or can anyone assist me with this purchase?

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
If I decide to purchase the Bride seat brackets, should I call your store and ask for you or can anyone assist me with this purchase?

Anyone can assist you sir. I'll also email this out to everyone here to make sure they are aware of our discussion.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Nothing from Recaro in Japan yet. I'm still waiting on them to provide me an updated ETA and confirm pricing. I have emailed them twice in the last week. As soon as I hear back I'll post another update for you, thanks for your patience!

Kind regards,

Dusty

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nothing from Recaro in Japan yet. I'm still waiting on them to provide me an updated ETA and confirm pricing. I have emailed them twice in the last week. As soon as I hear back I'll post another update for you, thanks for your patience!

Kind regards,

Dusty
Did Recaro ever update you? Its been about two months now and I haven't been contacted by anyone at MVP yet.

·
---
2,768 Posts
Did Recaro ever update you? Its been about two months now and I haven't been contacted by anyone at MVP yet.
I know we have a few requests with Recaro Japan right now, and as far as I know, they haven't given us an update on any of them despite trying multiple times.

We can continue trying to get pricing and availability, or we can go ahead and get the Bride ones on order.

Please let us know what you would like to do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts