Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know how much it would cost to get 2 racing seats reupholstered in leather, or a vinyl that looks somewhat like leather? a look like the sparco milano leather is what im going for, but those are waaaaay too expensive for a pair of seats if you can get ones that resemble them and reupholster.

something like that

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
Another adder to this question, can you have the stock seats upholstered in leather? Whats the pricing on this stuff? Thanks!

·
Registered
659 Posts
i think in the for-sale section there is a thread from leatherseats.com sticky... you may have a look there!

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cosmic Chaos said:
i think in the for-sale section there is a thread from leatherseats.com sticky... you may have a look there!
yeah, that doesnt exactly help, what i mean is if a shop redoes the seats, i wouldn't know how to do it myself... theres a huge price gap between cloth and leather seats, about an 800$ gap. so i figure if it comes to less hopefully around 400 for both seats, then that would be perfect.

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Man I relly love those leather milanos wish they were affordale.

·
Registered
499 Posts
supra store can do them with a material very similar to leather which will take longer to tear and they can do them in two tones? you can call them and ask them maybe the can do your racing seats. I was also interested in this and asked 2 3 companies and they quoted 600 for frabric and around 1300 for leather .:eek: so i decided to keep the stockers for now :p

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i highly dislike tozer, and the way he runs suprastore, he would be a very last resort.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts