Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know what to call this item. Hopefully this is a good place to start. Im looking for the bar that goes between the B pillars where the factory seatbelts go. (the bar that people use to hold multi point harnesses) I want to see pix of how this bar looks and is secured when its not welded to a cage.

Thx

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Are you talking about the Sparco Harness bar? It goes behind the seats and mounts to where the the seatbelt bolts are. 2 uptop and 2 on bottom. If thats it go to MVP's site they have it there.

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you talking about the Sparco Harness bar? It goes behind the seats and mounts to where the the seatbelt bolts are. 2 uptop and 2 on bottom. If thats it go to MVP's site they have it there.
Yea thats what im lookin for. Does anyone have closeups of how the connections are made from the bar to the existing seatbelt mount and also from the heim joint ends to where ever they mount to ?

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
Call up Sean at Titan as well. They have the harness bar in stock as well. I bought mine there and was very satisfied

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im looking to build one for my GS3.
Before everyone gets all crazy.
I have built cages and complete frames for trucks and tube buggys before, I have experience in bending. I just sold my JD2 tube bender. Im thinking about getting a tube shark. Also have a tube notcher on the drill press.

Pix anyone ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts