Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was wondering if anybody has any experience with auto shops in the Seattle area for having their Supras serviced. Any recomendations or warnings?

Thanks

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
hmmm.. not sure about service shops, I pretty much fix anything that goes wrong on my car, but if you ever need to get something machined, Auto-Sport is awsome! :)

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
Maxx is around there isnt it? they probably dont do mainenance, but they might be able to reccommend someone.

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
Ralli Round on lake Union is pretty good shop. A lot of local MKIV guys go there. I kinda work there part time :) What sort of work do you need done? Ron

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Enraged said:
Maxx is around there isnt it? they probably dont do mainenance, but they might be able to reccommend someone.
lol, trust me, they do maintenance... the trouble comes in getting ahold of them as they're quite busy all the time.

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
Süprå-Zãçh said:
lol, trust me, they do maintenance... the trouble comes in getting ahold of them as they're quite busy all the time.
yea, I was gonna mention maxx, but they probably wouldn't be hte best place for routine matenince, like you said, they are always busy! they are awsome guys though! :)

·
Premium Member
5,894 Posts
hehe guess ill chime in here :) maxxautoworks is great for the parts and accessories you need for your MKIII. They do maint also. Its just hard to find a good time to have them do it. They are pretty busy. DONT go to Gregs....... DONT go to Toyota. I would take up Rons offer or Maxx only....... only 2 shops i would really trust because they are about the only 2 that have real supra knowledge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts