Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my friend put in brand new stock turbo's. When I first start up the first tubo hesitates and stutters alittle. without the second ever coming on. Then after about 10 min. of driving the first will pull normal still without the other ever coming on. My friend said the wastegauge is not working.. Does the sound right? Does each turbo have its own wastegauge? Thanks for the help ? ALso the a/c compressor is going out. Where is the best price? Also the power steering is leaking , he said it is the hoses colapasing. Just one thing after another. But the first thing is the second turbo.

K

·
0 Posts
make sure you have the vsv s on right i had a pressure tube on the wrong nipple on the front vsv and the second turbo wouldnt come on .. i didnt know this till i blew up the number one turbo... like that when i got the car....i looked at the number two and the two vacuum tubes were reversed easy to do on a turbo install if all the hoses are removed make sure the vacuum hose from the vsv is connected to the actuator.. i also had a hole in it and couldnt get the number two to come on.... hope that helps some i feel your pain with the 2nd turbo.... Kevin.

·
Registered
532 Posts
my friend had a problem with his 2nd turbo not coming onine, so he replaced them with some newer used ones and it still has the same problem. first turbo boost fine, but the 2nd never comes online?? anyone have any other ideas as to what could be wrong?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts