Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a carbon fiber spark plug cover, and since IPT seems to have stopped selling them for our cars I've been looking all over the internet. I found one on Ebay but it didn't have the vents, and it didn't extend over the timing belt like the stock one does do.

I did find this company in the UK:
http://www.secretcarbon.co.uk/toysupspark.asp

They make the gauge panel for the stock passenger airbag, which some members have. But I've never seen anyone with the engine cover. Does anybody know anything about the quality and availability of this?

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
If you look a little bit on MVP you will see that they have a section for secret carbon. I don't think they have any of the products in the section right now. So I will say try to ask Dusty, as he has been looking for a replacement for IPT's products and this just may be the company.

Alex

·
Boost Junkie
12,641 Posts
I have one of their gauge panels that replaces the passenger air bag. I plan on installing it tomorrow. Hopefully it fits well. The quality of the carbon fiber work is nice though.

Steve

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I have one of their gauge panels that replaces the passenger air bag. I plan on installing it tomorrow. Hopefully it fits well. The quality of the carbon fiber work is nice though.

Steve
Please post your opinions and pics after installing. I have been considering such a panel, but don't like the ones where the gauges sit proud of the dash. This one, at least in the website photos, appears to be recessed and angled toward the driver better than most of the others that I have seen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts