Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Check Your Face!!!
1,417 Posts
awesome opening night! one of the best turn outs ive seen at race city, tonnes of cars ran and the supras tonight did ok, im hoping they break 13s sometime soon. tonnes of fun, secret street is BACK, and this winter really blew.

·
Now with 0JZ
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ran a best of [email protected] with 2.2 60'. I was up against an STI, and not only did I out launch him, I beat him by 1/2 second. It felt so good. (I'm pretty sure he couldn't drive)

Yeah, that was an amazing night. There were SO many cars out. Even MKI and MKIII supra.

·
Check Your Face!!!
1,417 Posts
you ran a 13.6? i must have missed that, we showed up a bit late. yah the mark 1 supra is my buddy keegan's, its actually a turboed 5m-e, once he gets the electrical problems figured out, he should run a way better time.

good time rob, hows your body work coming along?

·
Now with 0JZ
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
you ran a 13.6? i must have missed that, we showed up a bit late. yah the mark 1 supra is my buddy keegan's, its actually a turboed 5m-e, once he gets the electrical problems figured out, he should run a way better time.

good time rob, hows your body work coming along?
Yeah I know him too :)

The body work isn't progressing at the moment. I got in a big fight with the first body shop, took my car, and haven't had time to call up the second body shop.

Edit: and yes, I ran a 13.6. I was racing against an STI. I out launched him, and beat him by 1/2 second :) There was another JZA70 out there. I was talking to him, he said he wanted to be the fastest 1JZ there. I caught him running 14 flat, but I'm sure he beat that too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts