Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
trubo spura
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's like April non showers bring may Supras...

Today on PGA headin east in the afternoon, whipped a u-turn and had lunch somewhere else to check out. Looked like a 98 but I could be wrong... White, stock wing, fsu plate, dark tint, clean as all hell (minus the whees), stock tt non polished wheels with kuhmo esctas, red calipers, looked like an HKS exhaust, but then you turned... bastard, sounded like twins though.

Wednesday Linton Blvd in the afternoon white one heading west, all I can say is it was an older guy driving who looked at a really quick glance like george carlin in the late 90's.

Last Friday Red one with exhaust and fading tint with I think a fish plate on hypoluxo turning onto US1 southbound.

Anyone on here?

I've had my supra almost a year now. Before I got it I saw one Supra on the street ever around here, and I've stayed looking for a long time. Even after I picked mine up I didn't see many, but for about the last 8 months I've seen supras everywhere, different ones too. It sucks because I'm rarely in mine when I see them, I'm thinking of getting a sticker for the Solara that says "My other Toyota is a Supra" with Supra in the script, lol.

-chris

·
The Good Doctor
1,884 Posts
that was me as i was at the mall :) i just got it washed this afternoon... it was dirty as hell.

its a 95 TT with a apexi gt-spec and it wont be TT in a few weeks ;). BTW the red calipers came like that and i hate it. i will be painting them black in the near future.

BTW what car where you in?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts