Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Seibon has a CF hood for the SC300, do you all carry it? Do yall know if they or any other reputable company makes things like trunk lids, fenders, and doors for the SC300? Thanks.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Seibon has two for the SC300. The OEM style one which is $600 and the TS version which is $800

Supraforums member price is $480 for OEM style. $640 for the TS version.

I don't believe they make anything but hoods for the SC300. As far as other companies that make other carbon fiber exterior accesories I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I'll do a search later today and if you happen to find a brand you don't see on our website, we are usually still able to get it.

Prices do not include freight.

Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only 480 for the stock style hood? Holy nuts thats awesome. O yea the crankshaft pulley came in today and should be driving the car tonight! Haha I love you guys.

Just curious do you need hood pins with the hood? Any idea on weight? I'm sure it's quite a savings compared to the stock hood.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Iamthebull said:
Only 480 for the stock style hood? Holy nuts thats awesome. O yea the crankshaft pulley came in today and should be driving the car tonight! Haha I love you guys.

Just curious do you need hood pins with the hood? Any idea on weight? I'm sure it's quite a savings compared to the stock hood.

Hood pins are not required. The approximate weight according to Seibon is 30lbs, give or take a lb.

Glad you got the crank pulley.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RossoCorsaItaly said:
Hood pins are not required. The approximate weight according to Seibon is 30lbs, give or take a lb.

Glad you got the crank pulley.
Know by chance how much the stock one weighs? Also thanks yea I pick up the car tonight I'll let ya know how it works out.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Iamthebull said:
Know by chance how much the stock one weighs? Also thanks yea I pick up the car tonight I'll let ya know how it works out.
No idea, I don't have one here to weigh. Clublexus.com and search and you should be able to find a thread with the stock OEM hood weight. Or even call a local Lexus dealer and ask them. If you can't find it let me know and I'll try to call a Lexus dealer around here and see what they say.

Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RossoCorsaItaly said:
No idea, I don't have one here to weigh. Clublexus.com and search and you should be able to find a thread with the stock OEM hood weight. Or even call a local Lexus dealer and ask them. If you can't find it let me know and I'll try to call a Lexus dealer around here and see what they say.

Thanks,
Kevin
Haha I'll find out for ya, thanks for the info Kevin!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts