Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
APU 87 Black Hardtop
Joined
·
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have come to a point that i dont know if i want to keep forking out money for the supra or if i just want to get rid of it and move on. I really could use some advice on this one guys. I am open for any suggestions. Thanks
 
G

·
say you get 10 grand for your car, what else are you gonna buy for 10 grand thats gonna be as sweet as your already done up supra....... think about it man, keep the sup Brennan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
how modded is your car, and how much do you have invested?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
You will never,ever get what you invest into your car. Come to terms with that,then decide if its really worth selling or keeping.
 

·
Republican
Joined
·
9,678 Posts
Sell it Bla blah blah
 

·
Destroyer of Turbos
Joined
·
4,882 Posts
blow it or yourself up...maybe both
 

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
Joined
·
15,378 Posts
MKIIINA said:
blow it or yourself up...maybe both
i say both..and have his mom video tape the destruction.
 

·
APU 87 Black Hardtop
Joined
·
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well for the mods the engine has been fully built , the brakes are done, suspension, full exhaust, and a few other small mods. But i need a turbo and a dp for it to run again, and after i get it running i have to figure out why it takes so long to start. I am thinking maybe the starter is going out, and i know for sure it needs a new fan clutch. So i would say with what i bought the car for i have around 12000 invested.
 

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
Joined
·
15,378 Posts
lilphatty2227 said:
well for the mods the engine has been fully built , the brakes are done, suspension, full exhaust, and a few other small mods. But i need a turbo and a dp for it to run again, and after i get it running i have to figure out why it takes so long to start. I am thinking maybe the starter is going out, and i know for sure it needs a new fan clutch. So i would say with what i bought the car for i have around 12000 invested.

i have a fan clutch..wanna buy it? 20+ shipping

hard starting? heat soak? bad starter. ur problems seem decently easy...selling it would be a bigger waste of money.
 

·
APU 87 Black Hardtop
Joined
·
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it may possibly have a blown hg to. Not to sure on that one. It overheated twice before i sold my turbo and dp and it has sat ever since. There is nothing in the coolent, But it also hasent ran since november.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,907 Posts
what has been done to the suspension last time I drove it still felt like the springs were cut. Anyway what you need to do is save up the money and buy quality parts for it, no cheapo parts are anything, and do the work right and by the book. You really have too much money invested in it to be selling it like that. But then again I do not know what condition it is in anymore, bring it over and we can run a compression check for starters.
 

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
Joined
·
15,378 Posts
lilphatty2227 said:
i have a fan clutch..wanna buy it? 20+ shipping




How much will the shipping be to 45840?
10 bucks fed ex
 

·
Turbonetics..****** asses
Joined
·
1,110 Posts
supracharged03 said:
say you get 10 grand for your car, what else are you gonna buy for 10 grand thats gonna be as sweet as your already done up supra....... think about it man, keep the sup Brennan
10 grand??? That better be one sweet MK3

for < 10 grand = twin turbo 300Z or TTAWD 3000GT.
 

·
Turbonetics..****** asses
Joined
·
1,110 Posts
supracharged03 said:
say you get 10 grand for your car, what else are you gonna buy for 10 grand thats gonna be as sweet as your already done up supra....... think about it man, keep the sup Brennan
10 grand??? That better be one sweet MK3

for < 10 grand =BPU+ twin turbo 300Z or BPU TTAWD 3000GT.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
909 Posts
if you made it this far and punk out now ihats dumb, its like dropping out of highschool on your senior year.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top