Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am selling my 1993 toyota supra MKIV, 5 speed, targa top with 73,xxx miles located in phoenix arizona

has sony xplode cd/mp3 player, centerforce 450 hp rated clutch, new shocks / struts less then a year ago, new power steering pump less then 8 months ago, less then 5k miles on tires. has 18" wheels and tires

what it needs:

new windshield (drivable but crack near top)

new front speakers (rear were replaced with soundstreams about a year ago)

some paint work (some fading and scratches)

drivers seat is pretty worn but works fine

has a sensor going bad however my mechanic said it wasnt an issue so i have ignored it

and finally it needs new power window assembly on drivers side (motor is fine just needs rest of assembly)

i am asking $13,000 firm and i would rate this car high end of fair to low end of good according to the kelly blue book scale

pictures and contact info can be found here

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/1082136867.html

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahh wells they should be more clear on the forum rules

although honestly i dont care much.. car is listed on several sites one less wont mean much

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
ahh wells they should be more clear on the forum rules

although honestly i dont care much.. car is listed on several sites one less wont mean much
I agree, posting a NA MKIV Supra on a "Supraforums website" really wont matter at all.

Why would anybody do something stupid like that?!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this isnt the only supra forums m8 and it doesnt sound like anyones allowed to post 4 sale if they havent been a member for 2.5 years... so meh whatever, it will sell regardless considering what i am asking

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
this isnt the only supra forums m8 and it doesnt sound like anyones allowed to post 4 sale if they havent been a member for 2.5 years... so meh whatever, it will sell regardless considering what i am asking
You are correct, this isn't the only Supra -forum-.

Unfortunately all the other Supra-forums- have the same exact members that are on here, weird eh?

·
Registered
530 Posts
The problem is you're going to piss off the members who will then inevitably post homosexual ads on Craigslist using the phone number you provided in your ad.

I am asking $13k firm and would rate this car at high end of fair low end of good on the KBB scale,

NO TRADES!!! NO LOW BALLERS!!! and ESPECIALLY NO JOYRIDERS!!!! cash talks...

I can be reached at 602-327-2520 ask for jesse,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well if it happens ill be sure to tell the police your name when i file harrassment charges =)

if admins dont like my post they will delete it i dun care either way but dont spout immature nonsense please

1 - 13 of 13 Posts