Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Toyotally Awesome
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling some of my stereo stuff to help pay for the build on the 'Lex. I'd like to know your respective inputs on the prices. I also have this stuff posted in the for sale section. Keep in mind that everything is in perfect operating and external condition.

Here's what I'm selling (prices include shipping):
Eclipse 5303 Cd player.- $165
Soundstream Reference 300sx Amp (100 x 4 at 2 ohms) - $170
Soundstream Reference 700s Amp (600 x 2 at 2 ohms) - $290
Soundstream SPL 160 15" sub - $65 (no box)
PPI 150 x 1 amp (new) - $150

I will include all the wiring you see below to the buyer(s). 4 gauge wire x 20 ft., ground distributor, 2 fuse holders. I also have some Dynamat I'll throw in if anyone is interested.

Here are some pics:

Thanks,
Cory

T

·
0 Posts
I dont know much about Eclipse, Could you give me the specs on that radio??

·
651 Posts
Mr. Soarer 300,

I'm not trying to rain on your parade here but you might want to check the model# of the CD player you have the pic of.

It is not a 5303. It is hard to tell exactly what the model number is but it looks like it is a 5331.

The 5303 had a "flip down face" and that model in the picture does not.

Either way, I can help anyone out with the specifics.

Thomas Kenyon
Custom Sounds
San Antonio, Texas

·
Toyotally Awesome
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Tito G.:
<STRONG>I dont know much about Eclipse, Could you give me the specs on that radio??</STRONG>
Tito,

TK would probably be able to give you some more specs on the head unit. I'm pretty sure its 45x4, 1 RCA preout, blah blah.

I'm sure everyone will be able to attest to the quality of the Eclipse CD players. Although, I have seen some downfall in quality the last year or two...but I wouldn't mind one of those new titanium subs!!! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts