Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So as the title says, I'm helping my friend's family who passed away a few months ago try to sell his NA-T MKIV Supra and have a few questions. First off, I need an idea on a realistic asking price. I'm going to go ahead and list the mods that I know about and give some info on what I know about the car in it's current state.

1995 Supra NA white hardtop 126k miles
Dave H turbo kit (PT61 turbo I believe)
Full catless exhaust
Turbo-style intake manifold (unsure of brand)
Precision Injectors (unknown flow rate)
Walbro 255
Greddy Profec-b Spec II
MAPEcu2 (was tuned with this, however, unit is no longer functional for some reason)
MKIII 5spd transmission
LSD swap in rear
Lexus LS front brake swap
Bilstein custom coilovers
Sways of some sort
TSW Thruxtons (I think) 18x8.5f 18x9.5r

So that's what I know off the top of my head. Current status of the car is mechanically sound to the best of my knowledge, however, the engine management is currently non-functional. We sent it back to MAPEcu and they supposedly fixed it, but it still does not function properly. My guess is the next owner will probably want to go with another option anyways, at least that would be my inclination.

The car itself is in awesome shape and was my friends pride and joy. Body is straight and clean, clean title and no rust anywhere.

So there it is, given this info, any ideas what a reasonable price would be to start at? The family is hoping to obviously get a fair price for it, but also would just like it gone to help with settling his estate.

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
9,872 Posts
He probably still has the maf laying around somewhere, if not one can be bought on here for cheap I would say less than $50

·
Registered
9,872 Posts
I think the biggest thing is to have a running car at this point. The safc comes in handy but not 100% necessary at this time. As long as the a/f's are in the high 10's to high 11's the car will be fine to sell like that although being an na-t I am not totally sure and I am sure someone else will chime in to correct me if im wrong.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmm, interesting. The factory ecu is going to be able to keep up with all that just by putting the maf back in? Obviously Supras aren't my speciality, lord knows my STI would he blown 3 ways to Sunday if I tried that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As much as I'd honestly like to do that, I'm just not in the position to have another project car sit around at this point in my life. I just sold my FD at the beginning of the year because it wasn't getting the attention it deserved. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts