Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I'm from the UK, I've been on here since 2017 but never really posted as I use the UK forum of which I've been a member for 7 years, I'm raddys on the uk forum. With regards to the 30 post rule, do I have to make 30 posts or 30 comments on posts?
I ask as I'm looking to sell my supra for an audi r8 and with the GBP being so low compared to the dollar atm I thought I'd give it a shot selling it to you guys.
Cheers
A few pics of my 3l2 renaissance red supra

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Tire Vehicle
Car Tire Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle
Wheel Car Vehicle Sky Jeans
Car Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

Speedometer Gear shift Vehicle Car Steering part

Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Sky Cloud

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Land vehicle

· From the land down under
5,549 Posts
Nice underside...looks good enough to eat off :)

I noticed it doesnt have the headlight sprayers, and headlight height adjustement switches. Is it an imported Japanese model?

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice underside...looks good enough to eat off :)

I noticed it doesnt have the headlight sprayers, and headlight height adjustement switches. Is it an imported Japanese model?
Thanks, I had the underside completely refreshed last year in the hope it would make me fall back in love with the car, but here I am again with the same thought of selling, amazing car and so many memories in it but I think I'm just a little bored of it.
And yes you're correct, it's a Sept 1993 jdm model, one of the very first!

· Registered
1993 JDM 5spd SZ hardtop in 202 blek.
620 Posts
Hi, I am new to the forum and am trying to figure out how to post my 97TT 6speed for sale? If anyone can lead me to how I can post it, i would be very grateful. thanks in advance
@FastTurbo can you help this gent?

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi, appreciate the advice. Since i am new here, i highly doubt there will be anyone on this forum who can vouch for me. I don’t attend Supra events and only owned this for about 20 years. But if someone can suggest where else I can get the word out it would be appreciated. I made the mistake of joining the mkiv, and realized too late, that that club is located in the U.K.. Someone on that board was kind enough to steer me to here, so thats how I discovered this site. Thanks to all and enjoy those rides.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts