Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A while back when I originally decided to sell my car there were a few people interested, but I thought the car was sold, but the buyer fell through. I can't remeber who was interested, but if anyone is interested let me know. basically the car has a freshly rebuilt motor, but the #1 cylinder has almost no compression. I think it may be a cracked piston, but I really don't know for sure. I have the paperwork to verify the rebuild done by APG Perfomance in the chicago land area. The body has 123,xxx miles on it, and like I said the motor was rebuilt about 3000 miles ago. There is a list of mods on the cardomain page in my sig. here are some pics:

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
pop the hood? pop the hood! sad to see another supra owner getting out of the game but good luck man...

edit: those ic pipes look familiar......

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MKIIINA said:
pop the hood? pop the hood! sad to see another supra owner getting out of the game but good luck man...

edit: those ic pipes look familiar......
Trent's old IC pipes :)

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Jesus Christ that's a delicious car.

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
wow!! this car is amazingly beautiful.
good luck with the sale man.
saif

·
Registered
339 Posts
thats very clean, how much you want for it?

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
GL man, love its look.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
thanks guys. sorry I forgot to post a price, looking to get in the 3500 range with all the mods and everything included. the car will easily do 400 to the rear wheels. made 380 before tuning. also the turbo has about 500 miles on it since it was rebuilt.

here are the mods that i can think of right now:
Turbonetics 60-1 stage 5 Turbo
SP 15 psi heavy duty wastegate actuator, also has a ported wastegate
Aeromotive AFPR
Custom IC Hardpipes
Precision Turbo FMIC
Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump
Cometic MHG
ARP hardware
Clevite 77 bearings
chromoly performance ring set
N/A Cams
SPEC Stage 3
Fidanza FW
SOGI Short Shift Mod
Greddy A/F Gauge and O2 Sensor
Autometer Boost, EGT, and oil pressure
Custom Cat Back
3" test pipe
BIC DDP
HKS EVC III EBC
Greddy Turbo Timer
580cc Fuel injectors
Lexus AFM
K&N intake
HKS Racing TypeII BOV
17"Konig villains 235/45 front, 255/40 rear
ST Lowering Springs
KYB shocks/struts
Cross Drilled perfomance Front Rotors
Performance Brake Pads

·
I are a member
318 Posts
Damn man. Seeing that car makes me want to get back into the MK3 world really really bad. That car is sweet. GL on the sale. If you've still got it next month, I may just have to make a trip up to Chicago!

·
Search
3,305 Posts
What kind of pistons?

Is there anything that is shown in the pictures that is not on the car now, or has changed? I know you took those pics a while back....

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Justin said:
What kind of pistons?

Is there anything that is shown in the pictures that is not on the car now, or has changed? I know you took those pics a while back....
pistons are stock.

nothing has changed from those pics, you get it exactly as it is in pics.

I had to pass emissions a while back so right now the stock injectors, AFM, DP, and cat are all on the car. you will however get the BIC ddp, 580's and custom machined rail, Lex AFM, and testpipe with the car, as well as the cloth seat covers for the rear that match the fronts, extra coil, extra center console, stock air box, stock springs, and anything else I have that is slipping my mind right now.

as for the car right now it has a dead battery, but it DOES run, and actually sounds very good. most people would not be able to tell anything is wrong from the idle actually, probably would not want to drive it too far but that would be upto you. everything on the car works except the stock oil pressure gauge is not very accurate(hence the autometer oil pres. gauge), the air bag light is on for some reason, took it to toyota nothing is wrong, and the sony headunit is my old one and it does not play CD's very well. A/C may need to be recharged as it has been several years, but the system works fine. 235/45/zr17 nitto extreme tires on the front may need replacing before too long, 255/40/zr17 continental contisport rears are pretty new and have a ton of tread left.

BTW my cell number is 630-862-1125 if anyone wants to get into contact with me directly feel free to give me a call.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you know what i'm not sure I bought them at SP and they installed them, and honestly i'm not sure who made them.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts