Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Moderator, Live life to the fulllest
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone i am selling my system from my old car. It is a GREAT system that was custom built for an MKIII Supra. It fit in the wheel well and the targa fit over it. I dont have any pics yet but i can give all the info if you want. Its two Infinity perfect 10 inch subs with an Autotek amp. Its in a custom box. I also have a Rockford farad cap still in the package. A Sony 10 disc cd changer and a Sony EQ. If any one is interested let me know!!!! I am really negotiable!!! I can give detaels if you email me.

·
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry i sold the head unit with the car.I only have the subs, amps, box, farad cap, eq and cd changer.

·
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For what? Just make me an offer. The subs were $200 a piece ($250 retail) and the amp was $400ish, the cap was like $125ish adn the cd changer adn eq were each around $100. So just make me an offer. There all in GREAT shape and wont disappoint!!

·
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry i think its all sold. My friend put it all on e-bay and if it doesnt sell ill tell ya. Sorry i didnt reply till now.

·
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok my buddy hasnt put it up for auction yet but he will probably next week. Its just a pain in the ass with both of us at school. Ill post some pics here
John
P.S. sorry for all the delays

·
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry guys it keeps messing up my buddy Chris will post it for me in a bit

1 - 17 of 17 Posts