Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I figured I'd drop the line here. It's time to bid farewell. As my next project gets closer and close to getting here, it's becoming time to make more room. So if anyone is interested in a very nasty Z06, lemme know. The ad on cars.com is here: Link to Ad. I am accepting offers over $57k.

Aloha, Dave

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Hey Dave,

I saw in your ad that it made 470 some odd hp to the wheels, was this a conservative tune because it has stock internals?

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Definetly my favorite Z06. Beautiful car!! Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
47 Posts
That is gorgeous, I am definately not a fan of Corvettes but wow, that really is beautiful...I would make one just like it.

Good job getting rid of those nasty stock seats for those red beauties.

·
Administrator
17,247 Posts
Dave,

If money grew on trees, this car would already be in transit to WA en route to my driveway. You know I've always loved your Z! Good luck on finding it a new home, and a 911 GT3 sounds like the best replacement possible. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words.

Ryan, wassup man. Long time no see. I am getting one of the Porsche GT series cars. Not sure yet exactly which one. I know I love the power of the Z06, and the GT3 might not have the raw oomph I'm used to.

ST! Wassup brutha! Thanks for the support. I can only hope that it will go to an enthusiast lke you......It deserves to. I'm sure things will come together. Hope all is well!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Over $110k with the receipts and parts log to verify. My install team and I did all of the work so labor has not been factored into that cost.

·
Registered
386 Posts
WOW, I believe it. Car is quite amazing. It's been my favorite C5 since you added you link to your signature a while back.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts