Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SuperWhiteNinetyTwoMeat
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, just recieved an offer for my car that I couldnt refuse so I am selling the car tomorrow. I will still be lurking around while saving up for most likely another nicer Supra. I will still be at the meet on the 21st if I dont have to work. Anyway I hope to see you all around.:)

·
DON'T BLAME ME!!!
826 Posts
Wha, wha, WHATTTT???!!!

Well, I'm sorry to hear that, you're car was pretty clean, and 92's don't come along every day. Maybe you can buy mine, after I'm tired of the new set-up!
See ya' in Centralia, anyways, hopefully!

·
SuperWhiteNinetyTwoMeat
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I am really sad to see it go. I was going to buy one of the local's high horsepower car and sell mine to fund it, but the car I was going to buy took a dump. And then I got an even better offer for my car so I am saying good bye. In a few years Tom if you are planning on selling your car I maybe interested, they dont get much better than yours. For now I am getting a cheapo car and a bike until I find the right Supra.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, you're car was pretty clean, and 92's don't come along every day. Maybe you can buy mine, after I'm tired of the new set-up!
See ya' in Centralia, anyways, hopefully!
so are you ready to buy a mk4 after experiencing the chick magnet factor for yourself? lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
:nono: for shame doc. must've been a good offer for your car.

You'll be back, Toms car would be a good upgrade from an auto i must say though!

Hopefully see you in centralia.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts