Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a red on grey top. what would i get for it if i were to sell it? sorry if it is wrong section any takers. i have custom one to.

·
Registered
148 Posts
You mention that you have a custom targa top. What is custom about it. I have a 2nd targa top that I would like to cut a hole in and install a piece of glass to make it look like a Corvette all glass top. Let me know if you can. Thanks, Michael.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
The most I've seen them sell for is right at $100....................althoiugh, If I was a dumbass and forgot to fasten my top, and it flew off, and my car was red with gray interior, I would probably pay $200-300 just to hide the embarassment!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the custom one came with the car. also red with grey int. it has a sun roof installed in it. its heavier but looks bad ass. i hate to sell that one but maybe for the right price. i would get pics but its at my parents house with the car witch hasnt run since last june.

·
Phantom Flipper
638 Posts
montego6500 said:
the custom one came with the car. also red with grey int. it has a sun roof installed in it. its heavier but looks bad ass. i hate to sell that one but maybe for the right price. i would get pics but its at my parents house with the car witch hasnt run since last june.

Whoa. Can you post pictures of how that turned out? My car is also red/grey. I'm curious how that looks and how functional it it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will post pics sat or sun. both feel the same and it i a sunroof not just a window the galss tilts up and can be removed i love it if i had the choice all targas would have had the option. it turned out nice looks 100% factory installed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts