Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told by my friend that they have a little camera on the window to point at outside and when someone come closer to the vehicle like going to key it or whatever and it will automatic to turn the camera and recording. He said he saw somewhere like $200 or so on Ebay. Is that true? If so, I want to buy it for my car since someone tried to fuck with my Supra. :mad:

-Eimon

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
i got a little spy camera in vegas for about $200... it wouldn't be hard to make it turn on with your remote sensing in your alarm if it has an extra output. the thing is what are you going to record to? if they steal the car they steal the evidence.... unless you plan on getting a wireless internet connection or similar to get the signal out and save elsewhere.. but then that's too much hassle, no? might as well be paying a guard to stand there and watch it.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well.. someone keyed my car recently and thats why I want to know who did it but I cant tell who did it :(

I want to record to outside of window to show who the people walk by my car close.

·
Search
3,305 Posts
Very nice, that would make security systems usefull...

i've always wanted to do somthing like that... also put a shit load of voltage and a shit load of amps through the door handle :evil:

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
muck said:
Wow... :eek:

InSight Build To Order Security System
SKU: InSight

The InSight vehicle security system to be customised by you. Create your own system from the ground up. Easily upgraded, choose ACCESSORIES to add cameras, audio and memory.

Market price: $1,399.95
Our price: $884.99, save 36%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

InSight Complete Security System
SKU: InSight Complete

The InSight complete vehicle security system includes 4 micro B/W cameras and 2 microphones as well as a SanDisk 512 SD card with backup memory of 512 Megs.

Market price: $2,237.33
Our price: $1,436.85, save 35%

1 - 10 of 10 Posts