Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
That's Insane, I can't believe some **** would call out such an amazing car. Quite frankly the MKIII has been the dream car I've always imagined from the body lines and shape to the potential it has. I can't believe someone would dare call out such an exquisite car.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
The only reason these guys write this crap is to get a rouse out of us. Go do a search on these punks previous posts and you'll find they know SHIT about cars, they only post on the Off Topic section because they can't talk mechanics. Now, if you want to have fun, go link to some of their more intelligent posts!

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Rajunz said:
The only reason these guys write this crap is to get a rouse out of us. Go do a search on these punks previous posts and you'll find they know SHIT about cars, they only post on the Off Topic section because they can't talk mechanics. Now, if you want to have fun, go link to some of their more intelligent posts!

Intelligent posts?!? please show me where Rajunz! ;) i know both these guys! and they are just havin fun! sure there is sarcasm and i would'nt be surprised if those are possibly thier views on our cars! even then... im glad i can shrug this one off cause i talk to these clowns almost nightly in the Late Night Crew Chatroom! :rolleyes: very entertaining guys! thats about it! :D

but yes... to those that dont know these guys may and fully have the right to feel offended and feel a need to set thier asses straight! someone like Will has easily surpassed the time, money and effort of most MKIV guys and shouldnt have to read that kinda stuff! dont get me wrong... im not saying i laugh at the MKIII or care for mine any less then Will might! i love my MKIII till the end and beyond! ill defend us MKIII'ers next time i KNOW a Supra owner of any kind is making a personal threat to me or our cars! but hey... we cant get 'em all! just take it with a grain of salt and let them do what they do! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
bdekoning said:
anyone wanna tell us what the thread was?
J2 Supra Man, an ex-mkiv owning hot-shot saying that all MkIII Supras should be burned and that MkIIIs dont deserve to have the Supra logo and so on.

T

·
0 Posts
All supra owners should have high respect to previous generation models. Without them your car wouldnt be what it is.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
SupraNick said:
Intelligent posts?!? please show me where Rajunz! ;) i know both these guys! and they are just havin fun! sure there is sarcasm and i would'nt be surprised if those are possibly thier views on our cars.................
Sorry Nick, I have a ton of respect for you, but not this time, VINZE is a Punkass! I've already had these discussions with him both on the boards and in private! http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=1359532#post1359532
I'm sure Jonathan is the same way, just jumped on the MKIV bandwagon now thinks he has the right to talk smack, again like VINZE, he's still running stock. SF would be a much better place without their kind!http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=1454115#post1454115

·
re-born
1,584 Posts
Rajunz said:
Sorry Nick, I have a ton of respect for you, but not this time, VINZE is a Punkass! I've already had these discussions with him both on the boards and in private! http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=1359532#post1359532
I'm sure Jonathan is the same way, just jumped on the MKIV bandwagon now thinks he has the right to talk smack, again like VINZE, he's still running stock. SF would be a much better place without their kind!http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=1454115#post1454115
I know J2 and Vinze both live near me
While J2 is just some retarded punk kid
Vinze is just messing around
He has a MKIV AND a MK3

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
I think Vinze has a front mount, a chin spoiler and a squarish rear spoiler.

MK4's look like my bar soap after 20 showers.

S

·
0 Posts
i think its fuck3d up that in a forum created to bring together supra owners, theres so much hate. alot of the guys here of every supra generation, mainly the mk4 owners, ( yes i dare to say this, b/c its true) don't know shit about there cars, probably wouldn't know how to change the oil on there cars. most of the shittalkers here are just spoiled pricks. those are the pricks u see out there talkin shit then losing to a civic, all b/c they can't respect nice cars when they see em

·
what will the future hold
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys mission accomplished tread is deleted! let move on to positive post! Merry christmas to all and good cheer! Oh yeah Happy birthday to me as well.:D :D :D :D

Will

·
Just Cruisin' Thru
663 Posts
While I didn't get to read that thread, I tend to think that if you all just ignore the people who trash on the mkiii, they will stop posting that kind of thing. Don't they do it just to get a rise out of y'all? - quite successfully, I might add.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
People who say that sort of thing don't understand one thing: with money, you can make any car better.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.