Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wheels are in excellent shape with 2 having very minor rash which is not visible once the tires are mounted.They were taken off with just 9000 miles on the car,so make me an offer.Picts available on request just wheels no tires.
Yasir

J

·
0 Posts
Where in Kentucky are you? Curious if you're close enough for pick-up...

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just outside Louisville,KY. I guess if you are serious enough we can meet at a place thats not too far from both of us.Btw how far are you say from Louisville,KY or from Cinti,OH ?
Yasir

J

·
0 Posts
3 hours, 45 minutes by mapquest to Louisville. I'd honestly have to be getting them for really cheap to make that drive. I knew it would be a haul being in KY, I just hoped for the best! lol!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jon B said:
3 hours, 45 minutes by mapquest to Louisville. I'd honestly have to be getting them for really cheap to make that drive. I knew it would be a haul being in KY, I just hoped for the best! lol!
I don't have to sell them really cheap,why should i ? If you are interested i can drive 1-1/2 hour to meet you but then you better buy them or else keeping looking for a cheap set to pop up,you get what you pay for.Btw how cheap are you talking about,under $200 :dunno:
HoHo1,no i would rather sell them as a set.

·
Registered
601 Posts
$200 for a Set of Aluminum TT wheels with 9K miles??? They should go for at least $700! Now that would be cheap!!

Steve

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Nick Rossow said:
not really since for another 400 or 500 dollars you can get brand new rims from the dealer
These are $380/each from the dealer and yes although i would like to get atleast $700 but i will let them go for $550 pick up.The wheels look almost brand new with exception of some minor curb rash on 2 wheels that you won't even see once the tires are mounted.
Later

1 - 10 of 10 Posts