Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got back from VSOP. I had a tow truck on the way. I cancelled the truck. I met with Al (who I had heard wasn't there anymore- one of the first people I saw) and Slav (who I had heard was almost never at the shop- was sitting at the front desk) and spoke with them about my car. Basically as always the shit talking rumor mill came from people that were creating the problems in the first place. The shop was in full swing- they had about 15 cars all in progress and new business since I was last there 3 weeks ago. There were a couple employees that were stealing and one (someone who was fired) actually told me he had stolen speakers out of somebodys MKIV. I get there and guess what? My door panel is taken off and my speaker is missing. He also tried to sell me Al's MVP widebody TRD fenders for $100! Slav is going to replace anything taken out of my car while he legally pursues those that stole from his shop and his customers. I AM sticking with VSOP, as I know Al's reputation and believe I can go on Slav's word. So the sig stays :biggrin:. Thanks to everybody who helped me out on this and the support has been awesome. It's still going to be a while before it's up and running but when it is I'll definitely see all of you out at the pavilions

-Klaus

Also this is from Al posted on the other thread:
"hey jerry whats up this is AL ive been around the vsop for 6 months now and i can tell you that no parts have been stolen off of other peoples cars. just people talking shit as usual.thats why i moved out of tucson.all people do is talk shit there but unfortunitly its here to. i guess the only way to truelly get away from it is to get out of the car scene... thats the only way to escape it. oh and by the way that door was only going to be borrowed for the second day of nopi and put right back on the car. the owner of the car nows...thanks AL"

"and chris the deal with that harness bar was he gave vitaly the sparco bar in trade of [money taken off his bill] and one made like it in return. please get your facts straight before you post. try calling me. you no my number. thanks AL"

·
Banned
754 Posts
I just got back from VSOP. I had a tow truck on the way. I cancelled the truck. I met with Al (who I had heard wasn't there anymore- one of the first people I saw) and Slav (who I had heard was almost never at the shop- was sitting at the front desk) and spoke with them about my car. Basically as always the shit talking rumor mill came from people that were creating the problems in the first place. The shop was in full swing- they had about 15 cars all in progress and new business since I was last there 3 weeks ago. There were a couple employees that were stealing and one (someone who was fired) actually told me he had stolen speakers out of somebodys MKIV. I get there and guess what? My door panel is taken off and my speaker is missing. He also tried to sell me Al's MVP widebody TRD fenders for $100! Slav is going to replace anything taken out of my car while he legally pursues those that stole from his shop and his customers. I AM sticking with VSOP, as I know Al's reputation and believe I can go on Slav's word. So the sig stays :biggrin:. Thanks to everybody who helped me out on this and the support has been awesome. It's still going to be a while before it's up and running but when it is I'll definitely see all of you out at the pavilions

-Klaus

Also this is from Al posted on the other thread:
"hey jerry whats up this is AL ive been around the vsop for 6 months now and i can tell you that no parts have been stolen off of other peoples cars. just people talking shit as usual.thats why i moved out of tucson.all people do is talk shit there but unfortunitly its here to. i guess the only way to truelly get away from it is to get out of the car scene... thats the only way to escape it. oh and by the way that door was only going to be borrowed for the second day of nopi and put right back on the car. the owner of the car nows...thanks AL"

"and chris the deal with that harness bar was he gave vitaly the sparco bar in trade of [money taken off his bill] and one made like it in return. please get your facts straight before you post. try calling me. you no my number. thanks AL"
any time you have any questions please dont hesitate to call me man.cant wait till your car is done so there will be another supra and supra guy amongst us all.thanks man...... AL . SUPRAS FOR LIFE

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
I'm very confused.

·
Registered
75 Posts
IM confused too!!! I can say this is BS cause the day the speaker fell in vitaly's car was on SUNDAY!!! Last day of NOPI???? HUH wasn't it sunday?? make's a lot of sense!

Not trying to talk shit but i wus at nopi when this happened, vitaly left pissed off right away and didn't wait for the thophies!

·
Registered
160 Posts
According to manny my deal wus wit him! and not wit u, he even called my bro to let him know only deal straight with him!!! last I heard he wus not working there no more, i could be wrong.....Ill pay him wen i see him actually tell him to call me or my bro he has the number.

Wutever comes from u doesnt worry me cause i know more than wut u think bout ur shop like i said i never talk shit only the truth!!!

the only reason i wus going to ur shop was cause kyle and Al worked there but after knowing wut i know, shit Ill never be back!
English?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I don't need to explain anything to you, This is directly to Vitaly and I'm sure he understands what I'm talking about so please don't reply to posts that aren't for you!:)

Oscar
If this is directly for Vitaly, we have a thing called PM's.

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
That is never observed, much like your current thread war, which is beginning to hijack Danger's original post.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha seriously hug it out bitches. We should create another thread called "southwest threadwar" and just have everybody go buckwild in it

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
Everyone is so damn contentious. As Supra owners we are an endangered and dying breed, F' the hug; give each other a reach around NOW!

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
I again put my full confidence and endorsement behind Al.
Please elaborate on your re-surfacing comments. Besides installing a system in your newer "Celica," (with a mint JL 1000/1amp you bought from me at a KILLER deal. I made $0.00 on the sale, BTW..at the time I considered you a friend. :nono: )
Has Al done any other work on your car(s)?

·
Banned
945 Posts
Please elaborate on your re-surfacing comments. Besides installing a system in your newer "Celica," (with a mint JL 1000/1amp you bought from me at a KILLER deal. I made $0.00 on the sale, BTW..at the time I considered you a friend. :nono: )
Has Al done any other work on your car(s)?
I didn't buy it from you dumbass. You were, as normal, a posting bitch for someone else. No one is your friend; you should know that by now.

See this tool Al? I try to say nice stuff, and he gets butt hurt. You'd be well advised to send this guy to the curb as everyone else has done in the past.

P.S. I've known Al for over 11 years.

·
Registered
298 Posts
<--- grabs another bag of popcorn and water.

And, let the shooowww, BEGIN!!:)

·
Registered
305 Posts
OK so now I paid the money, what else do you have to say about me??
so you finally paid since he had to make a statement about it? Shows that you are just as shady and flaky and a poor customer and a issue from the business perspective. unpaying customers can be taken to court you know that right? :nono:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts