Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
977 Posts
Yeah I like it also.. I was at the unveiling of it in Cleveland. My father is part of North East Ohio Camaro Club as he owns a 68 RS SS. When I get a chance I'll upload some pix I got at the event. I have been lazy and haven DL them off the camera yet. (Several months later...)

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
user123 said:
http://www.camarohighway.com/News/conceptpics0604.htm

:69: This car is pure sex.

bias a little :-D
Because going retro will steal the market away from the well designed, well priced, well equipped, reliable Japanese. It's ok, I guess. :)

Any interior shots? I can't stand the interiors on most domestic cars. Even most of the new models look cheap...

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
^ Why? It's not like it's powertrain will be magical. You could wait till a new C6/Z06 is toasted and be better off if you're looking for monster power stock.

That version must be the one that is a Caddy CTS/STS under the skin. It's just so they have a rolling example. The design is growing on me.

John

·
Registered
2,444 Posts

·
Zoom-Zoom
617 Posts
They need to lose the 22s...how are you supposed to get traction with those? even 20s with a higher sidewall tire would look great...

other than that, the car is awesome. Hope it lasts 100K miles...

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Rather have the new Challanger!

·
way over budget
664 Posts
ack, i hate that. The only thing I like about it is the way the top of the fenders looks alot like the line along the top of the fenders on 67 and 68's when you look at them both from the side.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I like it but only exactly how the concept is.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts