Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the speed force racing twin turbo header? Ive been looking to install a twin turbo setup and this one looks great.
-Daniel

·
2jz powered
1,632 Posts
i've seen this manifold a couple times but am curious to see who else runs it besides keith ta. and how about that single manifold they have now? that looks intresting but seems that you'd be limited on space since the turbo sits so far forward.

B

·
0 Posts
SoarerTT said:
i've seen this manifold a couple times but am curious to see who else runs it besides keith ta. and how about that single manifold they have now? that looks intresting but seems that you'd be limited on space since the turbo sits so far forward.
As from what I understand the new single style manifold is not for sale and is just a custom job for Keith's supra.

The Twin Turbo manifold is probably one of the the best designed in the world, it flows awesome, it's made from 321SS And is backed by a life-time warranty.

Also you guys should look into the intake manifolds they have as well.

·
Super Moderator
10,201 Posts
blank said:

The Twin Turbo manifold is probably one of the the best designed in the world, it flows awesome, it's made from 321SS And is backed by a life-time warranty.
Not doubting your statement as, from the pics, it looks to be a very high quality piece of work. I'm just wondering about your comments regarding design and flow. I have the HKS twin set-up kit which approaches header design a bit differently than SFR. That said, my all-boost power is in my sig and that was at 36.92 psi. Certainly, my stroker played a role in this, but you get my point. I'd like to know if there are objective data available to support your statement. TIA,

Ken.

M

·
0 Posts
Wow, that single is almost in the headlight. There must be clearance issues with that setup. Prices are high.....but quality seems top rate.

·
Sooooooo JDM
1,221 Posts
KenHenderson said:
Not doubting your statement as, from the pics, it looks to be a very high quality piece of work. I'm just wondering about your comments regarding design and flow. I have the HKS twin set-up kit which approaches header design a bit differently than SFR. That said, my all-boost power is in my sig and that was at 36.92 psi. Certainly, my stroker played a role in this, but you get my point. I'd like to know if there are objective data available to support your statement. TIA,

Ken.
My question is whether either of the header(s) take advantage of the offset exhaust port arrangement. My HKS kit is on it's way as we speak, just kind of curious.

Ryan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts