Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Oh What A Feeling !!!
606 Posts
Kendogger2002 said:
Whatup guys...any supras up in sfsu or usf here? im the blk no spoiler hanging around sfsu here :drool:
Do you sometimes park on Junipero Serra st? Cuz I always see a black wingless parked there. I also see a silver wingless parked near the shopping center.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm Nah I dont park near Juniperra Serra..haha mostly by the state itself..i always see another black supra with a spoiler, and a red one, and a white wingless...any of these you ?

·
Registered
578 Posts
i drive my mk3 usually once or twice a week to sf state i am the super clean 87 white mk3 with 98 supra rims and sunroof i usually park in the garage.

if i could figure out how to post pics of my supra i would but i can' figure ou how to do it..... help maybe??

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ahh ok coo coo...i think ive seen ur white mk3 with the mk4 rims b4, to answer the other post as well: Im a Nursing Major.. haha but I really want to be an automotive deisigner...but eah so far into it already I'll check out the car design thing after my first degree!

·
Bert's Ban Club
1,637 Posts
Kendogger2002 said:
ahh ok coo coo...i think ive seen ur white mk3 with the mk4 rims b4, to answer the other post as well: Im a Nursing Major.. haha but I really want to be an automotive deisigner...but eah so far into it already I'll check out the car design thing after my first degree!

<-- SFSU here

and it could have been my white mk3 with mk4 wheels on it that you saw. :)

i drive my G35 most of the time to school now. but sometimes on sunny days i'll take the supra. it needs new rear tires now though, so it doesnt move

-john

·
Fatty McFatty pants
1,279 Posts
i'm not by state of UCSF, but i'm around there occasionally, work at CompUSA, me and my co-worker both have MK3s :) midnight blue and a white one, and before perf0rmance left, there was another MK3, but it's down to 2 MK3s now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts