Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SUPER-MKIV and I wanted to have a little gathering on Saturday in Northridge. We wanted to meet up at the McDonalds/Vons parking lot at the corner of Nordhoff and Reseda. There's plenty of parking and more than enough places to eat. We're not sure on a time so let's hear some opinions. I know it's short notice but I'm hoping the locals will at least make it out.

TIME: 2 p.m.

ADDRESS: 9119 Reseda Blvd. Northridge 91324

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
That's a haul for people in Pasadena, but please suggest some times. It might be a little last minute to get anyone out.

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,004 Posts
Can you post up an exact address?

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
SupraDupra_17 said:
SUPER-MKIV and I wanted to have a little gathering on Saturday in Northridge. We wanted to meet up at the McDonalds/Vons parking lot at the corner of Nordhoff and Reseda. There's plenty of parking and more than enough places to eat. We're not sure on a time so let's hear some opinions. I know it's short notice but I'm hoping the locals will at least make it out.
Holy Crap! Oscar is still around? I haven't heard from or seen him in a long time.

It's at the corner of Nordhoff & Reseda. Here's a mapquest link.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=Reseda Blvd & Nordhoff St&city=Northridge&state=CA&zipcode=91324&country=US&geodiff=1

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,004 Posts
Lol, 68.40 miles for me. But I'm down to go if the time is late afternoon to night.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thats 2 min. from my work and 15. min form my house. Ill definately be stoping by but cant hang for too long though. It would be good to see some supras near me finally.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Why don't we just cruise to Euro Sunday?

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So I talked to Oscar and we were thinking sometime in the early afternoon around 2. What do you guys think? I'll edit my first post with the time and an address.

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
SupraDupra_17 said:
So I talked to Oscar and we were thinking sometime in the early afternoon around 2. What do you guys think? I'll edit my first post with the time and an address.
2 sounds great. I work the night before so that would give me time to sleep and everything.

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
I would like to make it, but i made plans with some friends to go on a cruise down Kannan to PCH and to neptunes net on saturday

·
Registered
106 Posts
MKIVdan said:
I would like to make it, but i made plans with some friends to go on a cruise down Kannan to PCH and to neptunes net on saturday
Do you ride? I was over there at Neptunes about 3 weeks ago.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts