Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Time for change
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saman! Don't even mouse over this BISH! :bigthumb:

There.

Ok gang sorry. I didn't want to post this in the party thread as I want to keep it a secret please. So guy's I would appreciate it if everyone didn't discuss this with Alpha, I'd like for those of us that are coming to his Party to maybe chip in for something special for him, but I need to know more about his particular tastes. Yes expensive booze, and hot women, unfortunately I can't help him with the women part, not that he doesn't have that down anyways.. :lol: So, what can we get him?

I didn't want to do this by PM, I'm at 290 and thats after I downloaded and deleted my old log and sent files...

Please help us brain storm seriously, I don't know how much to spend, but I was thinking I can just make a Papal account if you all trust me, you guys can make the donation also even if you aren't coming.

This would be good for the people that Alpha has directly helped as well. It could be anything, from vintage booze, to even something like a nice Plaque from SF.

I'd like to do something nice for him.

Lets hear your ideas gang, and if you are willing to contribute, or what do you think about making the paypal account, and any money left over will either go to Alpha or to tipping his female bar tender Saturday night (lets spend the bulk of the money on Alpha of course please)

:cool:

·
Time for change
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Que? Come on guys, we need some ideas here, the man deserves something special...

A custom plaque would work, I think it would look nice and classy!

Isn't anyone willing to go in on a joint gift for him? I know the thread is still brand new, so just so we're clear. This IS a thread for suggestions on a joint gift for Alpha. If you want to participate financially please speak up.

By the way, Saman knows not to come in the thread.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I PMd it to him already.

Secrets don't make friends.

·
Time for change
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Um.. I'm not sure whats going on here. But to surprise someone with a gift should be this foreign to people.

Anyways. Alpha is not going to look.

"Originally Posted by Beau
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha6164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau
P.S. I'm going to make a thread, the thread will state No ALPHA'S ALLOWED!

DO NOT... under any circumstance, go into that thread. Promise me!

fuck you are killing me with that, lol. how the hell am i supposed to not go into a thread named after me? lol but i will respect your decision. ALthough it should say "Alpha is not allowed in this thread" so people dont confuse other "alpha males" lol.

Lol. Actually, I thought about that. :-D They can stay out if they want! Typically Alpha males don't listen to anyone anyways... hehe

Cool. God this is going to kill me. But i have always been a man of my word so i promise that i will not go in there. Fuck fuck fuck "

·
Time for change
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm pretty sure Alpha's covered there ;]

Seriously, guys. Alpha has helped a lot of people on here, and I'm really surprised that not more of you have chimmed in willing to help, ether with legitimate ideas or donations. I'll be putting $50 towards the cause.

·
Cupcake boss :p
88 Posts
how about another set of twin beds :p

I need to PM you an idea.. but you said not to so... email link? Sorry but this site is filled with assholes so if it's posted here someone will tell him just to be an ass.

·
Time for change
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can post here, people are just messin. Post it up here, I don't have the room for PM's all over the place. Alpha isn't coming in here, and we need to get the ball rolling.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
i will not be able to make it, however i would like to chip in on whatever you guys get. please let me know how i could help...

i say we get him a bucket full of Kimono Microthin Condoms.

and a 24/7 webcam :)

·
Time for change
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ Lol. We can get him joke stuff too of course, but I want to get him something classy. Something that he can feel good about, and display somewhere...

It doesn't HAVE to be something like that. But a bad arse Supra plaque with some classic Supra pics and Some of his close friends on SF engraved on it as a reminder.

Not exactly like this, but something kinda fancy and hand made bonze or some other metal.

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
I'd say a plaque and a donation to help him start his low cost healthcare program he is proposing. I think that would be most personal. I'm down for $25 bucks. (unemployed so don't flame the amount)

·
Time for change
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wait a minute. Oh thats right, you're 19 and can't play aww.. ;]

Those amounts are just fine guys.

Keep the ideas comin please.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts