Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How often do you get with a chick who advertises to you all the time you're "dating" that she's amazing at BJ and HJ's... then when the time comes they're just fuckin' awful at it?

:1poke:

·
Killing Owls 2 stop O Rly
885 Posts
How often do you get with a chick who advertises to you all the time you're "dating" that she's amazing at BJ and HJ's... then when the time comes they're just fuckin' awful at it?

:1poke:
A few times, I don't know if its the girl tryin to say what we want to hear or its because not many guys will complain or even say it could be better, at least until after a few times =P

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ugh... teeth and everything...

OR.. hey..

How about this..

When you're blowing your load... and they just fuckin' stop.

WTF is that all about?!

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Well, this isn't what I was expecting. But hey, been there done that. It's like a presidential election. They'll promise the world and make it sound so good, but once they're in office, you realize that it was just a bunch of lies.

Or when someone is applying for a job. They'll sit there and tell you how reliable and hardworking they are, and next thing you know they're calling in sick, or they're on MySpace of Facebook all day.

However it took me a while to figure out what an H.J. was. :scratch: Why would you want a chick to do that? When I've had it done, it takes forever because... well, they don't know you like you do. :dunno:

·
That Guy
36 Posts
Ugh... teeth and everything...

OR.. hey..

How about this..

When you're blowing your load... and they just fuckin' stop.

WTF is that all about?!

AMEN!!!!! that pisses me off to no end when they stop at the last second. and when u tell them multiple times about the teeth and they stop for like 10seconds and start at it again. im glad the one i have now doesnt do any of that lol.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
However it took me a while to figure out what an H.J. was. :scratch: Why would you want a chick to do that? When I've had it done, it takes forever because... well, they don't know you like you do. :dunno:
Yeah, they don't get the right spot...or bend it forward or in some odd angle and it's more annoying than satisfying. I've only had one girl give me a hand job as good as I can give myself one. :lol: Another annoying thing is when you're blowing your load and they stop and stare in shock/disgust like that shouldn't be happening. :rolleyes: Why are you gonna stop stroking or sucking me in the middle of my orgasm, woman? It's obvious it's not gonna be peaches and cream what's gonna come out of there. :faint:

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
See... I've had good luck with a chick giving me a handjob... but it's mostly a combination.

You know when they're sucking it, but doing the twist and stroke with their other hand... ahhh heaven.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
All the fucking time. Honestly, the ones that i expect the least from are the ones that turn out to be the best. Out of 10 hot girls, maybe 20% can really really suck a good dick. And it is because all their life they have gotten by without having to do it because of their looks. The guys they are with are so happy that they are getting some that they dont complain. And this disease carries on without a cure.......

Until they run into me:)

I am quick to tell a girl that she has no clue what the fuck she is doing and show her the proper way:werd:

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All the fucking time. Honestly, the ones that i expect the least from are the ones that turn out to be the best. Out of 10 hot girls, maybe 20% can really really suck a good dick. And it is because all their life they have gotten by without having to do it because of their looks. The guys they are with are so happy that they are getting some that they dont complain. And this disease carries on without a cure.......

Until they run into me:)

I am quick to tell a girl that she has no clue what the fuck she is doing and show her the proper way:werd:
Funny you mention that.

My best ever came from a girl who hadn't even had sex more than 2 times... I did think she'd survive the blast.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
So you suck your own dick to show her how it's done? :lol:

Just joking, bro. :bigthumb:

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Funny you mention that.

My best ever came from a girl who hadn't even had sex more than 2 times... I did think she'd survive the blast.
Same here. The best fuck and BJ I've ever had was from the last girl I was with, who had extremely low mileage and had only been with two guys. Which by the way, she called me a god one time we were doing it. She was all out of breath like, "OMG...you're a god". After we showered and stuff, I told her, "What's the big deal? I'm giving you a standard session. The minimum requirement of a good fuck" and she was, "my ex-boyfriends were small in the pants". Man, my junk is average sized and to me, it's small. I don't wanna know how small their dicks were when she thinks mine is huge. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
So you suck your own dick to show her how it's done? :lol:

Just joking, bro. :bigthumb:

LOL. No she gets taught basic steps of holding the meat stick, one handed, double handed, twisted tiger, proper head movement, teeth non-usage clause, proper lubrication, and that you dont fucking stop until i say you stop:)

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Same here. The best fuck and BJ I've ever had was from the last girl I was with, who had extremely low mileage and had only been with two guys. Which by the way, she called me a god one time we were doing it. She was all out of breath like, "OMG...you're a god". After we showered and stuff, I told her, "What's the big deal? I'm giving you a standard session. The minimum requirement of a good fuck" and she was, "my ex-boyfriends were small in the pants". Man, my junk is average sized and to me, it's small. I don't wanna know how small their dicks were when she thinks mine is huge. :lol:
Oh... see I'm huge, so..

·
Bored User
336 Posts
OOBE, I'm sure you'll be comparing with others come Mar. 28th. haha.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,761 Posts
IMO giving head is nearly the same as having a guy eat a girl out. All I ever hear is a lot of guys bitching about not being able to get their girls off bc they don't say anything. Every receiver likes things done differently (usually), different spots that feel the best for them, different strokes, different folks, etc... if the receiver doesn't speak up and say something, guide the giver to what she/he wants, then it's just gonna not be as good. You may get lucky with someone, who somehow just KNOWS how to stroke you in that way, but generally it's not like that. What I do, can work for one guy, but not work for another guy, gotta adapt to what they want. SOme guys like it fast, some like it slow, etc etc.

Stop bitching about not getting what you want, if you're not at the very least speaking up and saying something to them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts