Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
the ferret wisperer
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just scanning the recent thread titles in OT and it occured to me that many of them are of a political nature. I seem to remember back when all the shit was hitting the fan before the presidential election that political topics were off limits with the exception of the ONE that all other were merged into.

Am I mistaken? Was that not the policy here or did it just change? If that policy never existed then my appologies. If the policy indeed changed I have a theory why but I would like to see how others weigh in first.

I dont have much time to do more than lurk a little these days, but it sure seems there is a bit "picking sides" going on here lately.

:drama:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Never a policy, but for election season they merge them for ease and of course there were about 10 at once, at all times.

·
Super Moderator
5,991 Posts
Yes, I beleive there was a "No Political Threads" rule in place, but like many things in SFOT, they are subject to change at the staffs' discretion. :bigok:

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Policy has not changed. When we switched to the new server, many of the old stickied rules were lost. Policy is currently the same as always:

* General politics themed threads are allowed.

* Biased political threads (any party) and linking to biased sources are not allowed.

In the future, if you have any questions concerning website "policies", please send a PM to an Administrator instead of posting a thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.