shit lol looks like shane's supra flew away from the BPU on the last one

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
LOL..We had a nice run :)

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Yea i was on pump gas a street tires and he was on drag radials and race gas and all out.. They keep failing to mention that so i will.. but with the way we were running we were so evenly matched that it made for a better race.. It wouldnt be that much fun for either of us if i had a 200hp advantage.

·
1,522 Posts
supragrl93 said:
They keep failing to mention that so i will..
Don't you hate when that happens!!! :rant: I don't think I will ever race again on pump gas with cameras around just because people always forget that important fact! :) I'm still trying to load the video, my brand new dell sucks!

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Oh yea the infamous CFT video :)

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
I think nero wants to get the stock twin record with out nitrous and then maybe he will spray it...

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Time... E.T. at the track.. I think his best is 11.2 but he ran that in the winter and he just ran his car the other night after tweaking some things and pulled an 11.29 in the heat of summer.. so come winter i think he might be able to get it...

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
really the stick twin recors with no nithrous i dont think is that deep in the 10"s ... in the winter nero bpu car should definently be somewhere inthe 10's though..

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Well we will see.. he might be able to get it.. Hes got enough high horsepower cars around the shop i think the BPU car is the one he likes to take out and have a little fun with..

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
You should have been on race gas! Ive pretty much have same power as shanes car. and every time i race braddman on his 74X theres def a big diff with 200whp :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts