Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good day guys/gals,
I've had my most recent Supra since last September/October and have been working on it trying to remove and fix all the bugs created by previous owner.
I haven't really had time to clean the car up so decided to do it yeserday / today since the weather is so beautiful now .

I bought the Meguires Clay Bar , Quick detailer and cleaner wax, and went to work on my car.
After two short evenings of hard labour I was really pleased with the results and thought I'd share my pride and joy :)

Its a 1992 Targa / Dark Grey Leather interior / 1jz swap and a few basic mods.

Since it was around sunset, some pictures are a little darker, but at the same time caught some of that sunset on the paint.

Enjoy : Moe

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Never seen the 91 wheels in chrome... looks frickin fabulous! Why mis-matching wheels though?

·
MА70>MA71>SC400
792 Posts
Nice supra, keep it up!
I am assuming it has a 1j

edited: where is the engine bay pic?

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MK3Brent said:
You missed a spot.
haha, not missed, but the paint is missing. It was not really taken care of before..thats why im slowly trying to bring the paint back to life as much as I can..

bt the way, engine bay pictures is coming soon, I posted the one with the Possum in it lol a few days ago :) :)

·
Supras are never 'done'
1989 Toyota Supra
601 Posts
That looks so damn clean even if it has a couple flaws in the paint.
Nice car!

·
Vietnamese Supra Owner
615 Posts
i agree. TT wheels rule on mkiii's

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Looks awesome Mo. I got my engine swapped in my '90 and have been driving it for the past few days. Just got it smogged today and registration is going to be next week.

·
SUPRAF0RUMS TROLL
1,610 Posts
wow they made supras as an off road vehicle??? lol just playing with you pal... but definately put springs on that car.... i havent seen a supra that tall in years

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BrokenSupra said:
wow they made supras as an off road vehicle??? lol just playing with you pal... but definately put springs on that car.... i havent seen a supra that tall in years

lol hahaa..finally someone made a comment on that ..nah ,man, Im getting the car tuned this Wednesday, then im going to fix the ride height and the stereo setup...
I always give priority to me engine and the paint :)

Im getting B&G springs for it..sio it will have a nice 1.6 drop all around to give u an idea with all TT rims. :)

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
chriso said:
Looks awesome Mo. I got my engine swapped in my '90 and have been driving it for the past few days. Just got it smogged today and registration is going to be next week.
That is sweet Chris....I wanna check it out man :) , You going to the Sacramaneto Meet?? on the 17th @ Folsom Lake??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts