Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
What? Me Save Gas?
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i'm looking for some akurate vidz of Alex's ghetto porsche ...

i want to show em to my cocky / ignorant Gemballa and Ruf friends ... where can i find themz?

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
you can find them on bangbus.com

·
What? Me Save Gas?
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn ... now i just spent $.005 for a 10 year subscribtion of bangbus.com, still can't find any sharky vids, tons of red c5 and silvino vids though :(

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
3,946 Posts
weltkrieg should be floating around somewhere. Check out racingflix they have a bunch of sharky vids on there I think. I have all our SVB vids on my HDD, if you mail me a CD I can burn all the publicly released stuff for you.

·
What? Me Save Gas?
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
awesome!!!!

thx, i just downloaded the weltkrieg vid ... also, racingflix.com seems to be a good source! thank you man!
i just want to show to my friends that their +200k vehicles are actually FAST cars if they just had the balls to really gun 'em ...

we have an GT2 driver over here (the GT2 has 483hp, stock ... http://www.porsche.at/modelle/911.php?H_ID=1 ) who's car was tuned by Gemballa Germany to +600hp, and he still runs high 11s / low 12s ... those guys are so afraid of breaking something on their precious cars that they drive like pussies ...

·
What? Me Save Gas?
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
WOW for some content of that weltkrieg vid you would get jailed for wiederbetätigung over here ... funny shit :bigthumb:

ne ways, i could have just checked out Alex's signature for tons of vids bout his Ghetto Zorsche, but obviously i was just too blind ... :rolleyes:

·
What? Me Save Gas?
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well at least you guys had the chance to ...

over here you'd immediately get deported by the Gestapo for the stuff you guys did ;)

gixxer_drew said:
Seems like those days are long gone now, nobody races anymore :cry:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts