1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:D :D

$700 dollars for the car

$310 dollars for HKS hg, FCD, ARP Bolts

Got a wicked exhaust leak @ the exhaust manifold.Ordering gasket and bolts tomorrow.

For know she is running smoothly the idle was alright i was kinda worried i got about 14 hours of port work on the intake manifold.
From previous work most of the cars idle funny after the port work.

Know i got to decide on my next step.

Any suggestion?

·
***ified?
1,087 Posts
buy some heli coils for that stripped exhaust manifold bolt hole(s).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well when i wrote this i had just drove it up and down the drive way.

Today i took it down the street and holy shit. :eek:
My talon made power at 5500 rpm's.
This car makes power just at 3500 rpm's.
When i shifted into second i thought the struts were bad, kinda pissed me off until i got out they said the tires broke loose.
HKS HG, ARP Head Bolts, EGR plates, Electric fans, Intake Manifold Ported and , Some cheesy home made cat back(installed by previous owner) and this car impressed the living shit out of me.
I had always expected these cars to be stong but have never even raced against one. I think with a little modifications this thing should be a monster.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Good luck with it and happy boosting.:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was planning on going to the Supras Invade The Port of Call. I figured there would be a decent turn out.

That is if i can get around to salvage the title. If not me and my friend my come up there in the FC.

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
The meet at the Port is bimonthly, pretty low turnout usually. I used to go everytime but it got too expensive to drive out there just for the night.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts