Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Gone Fishin
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well after a few minor set backs and 8 months of waiting I finally got the call that my car was done. The car ended putting down 463whp @ 17lbs. which made me pretty happy considering its only a 61mm turbo. Can't wait for some better weather so I really open her up. Thanks again to Paul and Chris at MSP and also to Tony for all of your help. Hope to meet all of the old and new local members soon.

·
rockin' the JDM duct tape
521 Posts
man, where in MD do you live? that photo looks exactly like my neighborhood.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Nice Matty, hopefully a few more of us will finish in the near future. Come give me a ride!

·
Everybody Lies
358 Posts
Looks like the townhouses off Moore's Mill near where it intersects with Route 1. Had a friend who lived there back in HS.

Car looks great!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
mkivbren said:
Nice Matty, hopefully a few more of us will finish in the near future. Come give me a ride!

Ha! You beat Bren! We all have to get together for a meet once we're all up and running. Can't wait to see it Matt!

·
Premium Member
4,768 Posts
finally.... i thought the supra was about to go to the antique musuem.. we gotta get together sometime

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Alex D said:
Come to Cecil County this weekend mike to see what your supra can do at the track with the new setup.

I only put 150mi on the new engine and haven't boosted past 13psi :( I've street tuned it so far but after 500mi I'm going to get to a dyno and tune for high boost :)
Course I'm not quite as bad as Bren but I don't drive mine much....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts