Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this past saturday I put the Supra up for winter storage. Now I must drive my winter beater Chevy lumina. Thats ok because when it is pulled out for next summer it will be ready for some serious action. Gonna fix all the small crap wrong with it. Polish it up mad nicely and just get her ready to kick some a$$. So now I will go threw withdrawal from my baby. Ahwell nothing I can do about it.

later,
joe

·
SP-61GT powered
289 Posts
Sounds like a good idea Joe. My winter beater (93 Nissan V6 extended cab) got t-boned by some retard that couldn't stop his 82 Dodge 3/4 ton truck last Wednesday. Don't worry about the withdraws - after not paying for insurance and gas - you won't miss it that much anyway :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I definitly can tell the difference in gas mileage between the supra and the Lumina. Premium vs. regular. 15 mpg vs. 23 mpg. Yeah big difference. It will be awesome this summer when i pull it out. I won't be able to drive it (well i could but won't cause of salt. I'll just run it every so often. should be fine.

later,
joe
UBERSUPRA: Your car is identical to mine. What kind of wheels are those?

·
SP-61GT powered
289 Posts
I haven't been able to verify for sure but I bought them from Reg Riemer and he said they were off a Turbo A. I've seen pictures of the same rims on Soarers so who knows...

I think these are the only set on these shores....

They weigh under 40lbs with 225s rubber and the rims are 7.5 inches wide. I've thought about upgrading to the MKIV rims on occasion (yours look awesome BTW).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts