Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
Nice Sherbaz!! Hopefully you'll have some good video footage of future races. Anybody in mind that you are planning on racing first?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have raced zx10r's modded, other supras, rb25, rb26 powered 240's etc and haven't lost yet.. lol.. I have another video of the car on pump gas. I will load up asap so you guys can enjoy it. It is a street racing video against another supra.. I don't really post much about the car b.c I am big on street racing and we go for $$$$ but just decided to give you guys a little something. Nothing special but little something... Enjoy.

Sherbaz

·
Registered
672 Posts
Sherbaz said:
I have raced zx10r's modded, other supras, rb25, rb26 powered 240's etc and haven't lost yet.. lol.. I have another video of the car on pump gas. I will load up asap so you guys can enjoy it. It is a street racing video against another supra.. I don't really post much about the car b.c I am big on street racing and we go for $$$$ but just decided to give you guys a little something. Nothing special but little something... Enjoy.

Sherbaz

Just no fast TT Vipers!!!!LOL! J/K! car looks great.. Have fun!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

·
Probably at the track...
417 Posts
Sherbaz said:

Sherbaz
Are you going to race that V8 Kila FD? That will be a race I will be waiting for. That RX-7 is a mean puppy, but I'm sure you'll be able to run him down. Make it happen...

·
ORLANDO FL DRAMA TOWN
1,029 Posts
Nice sherbazzzzzzzz ur an animal ,congrats.. :ugh2: :bigthumb:
u Coming up for the supra meet to show what a supra can do?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have already asked v8killa but they are not intrested right now.. Car is at titan and I had no plans to bring it back home since it is for sale. I will bring it back home if v8killa gives me the green flag and run for some $$$ otherwise there will be no race.. I will bring the car to the meet if someone wants to run but most of those meets are show and shine and I am not into that. I just want to race and if someone is there to race for $$$, I will bring the car there but if it is just a dyno and standing around in a parking lot, I think I will pass.. lol.. I think v8killa wants to run NIGEL'S 240 first b4 running anyone else but i have no knowledge of Nigel's car right now.. Till

Sherbaz

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sherbaz: I sure hope your car is back home soon. I have been waiting to race you for a LONG time. My Viper is also for sale but I will bring it out just for you. $$$$ is not a problem and I think you know that. Bring your best game. No excuses please. I will wait to hear from you.

Jorge

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Sherbaz said:
I think v8killa wants to run NIGEL'S 240 first b4 running anyone else but i have no knowledge of Nigel's car right now..
Sherbaz
It's more like the 'Wizard' aka 'Jeff' aka the 'Don King' of the street races here wants Nigel to run v8 killa. :)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
streetss said:
I have been waiting to race you for a LONG time. I will bring it out just for you. $$$$ is not a problem and I think you know that. Bring your best game. No excuses please. I will wait to hear from you.

Jorge
Sherbaz
Sounds like an official call out.

·
Banned
888 Posts
DAMN that sounds mean!

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.