Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Why bother, the car is too heavy to do crazy maneuvers unless we're just running down minivans and then you just don't need suspension like that.

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
Great another way to spend our money on stupid shit they don't need. Might as well give him a built motor and a supercharger while we are modding it. Pisses me off they need to be driving busted ass cars.

·
Vanilla
1,458 Posts
Umm... what?
I've always heard this from my Aussie friends. Lovells and Fulcrum are much better in terms of performance and support. Pedders always refuses to release technical specs of their equipment, just claims that "it's better."

They're nothing more than an aftermarket version of say, FRPP or TRD suspension kits.

·
!black
4,622 Posts
I've always heard this from my Aussie friends. Lovells and Fulcrum are much better in terms of performance and support. Pedders always refuses to release technical specs of their equipment, just claims that "it's better."

They're nothing more than an aftermarket version of say, FRPP or TRD suspension kits.
They manage some damn good numbers... weird.

·
[///M] Humdizzle
1,130 Posts
see even the cops in hollywood are hollywood

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
Nope it's because they are up to something probably got a body in the trunk

·
Ready. Set. Gone.
4,832 Posts
Complete waste of money. It depends though. Was the original suspension shot (for whatever reason) and they decided that it would be more cost effective to go this route?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Why bother, the car is too heavy to do crazy maneuvers unless we're just running down minivans and then you just don't need suspension like that.
Tax dollars at work?
Exactly. This is ridiculous.
Who paid for this?
Great another way to spend our money on stupid shit they don't need. Might as well give him a built motor and a supercharger while we are modding it. Pisses me off they need to be driving busted ass cars.

Complete waste of money. It depends though. Was the original suspension shot (for whatever reason) and they decided that it would be more cost effective to go this route?

obviously none of you clicked the link. first sentance:

"After 91,000 miles of in-service use the Cass County Sheriff's HEMI Dodge Charger was feeling tired. Deputy Gary Armstrong describes what the Charger felt like in a hard turn in route to a call, "While responding to a call I had to stop and check to see if I had a flat tire. In a turn my car didn't feel right. The tires were fine, but something was wrong with the car.'"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts