Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got done installing my new 3-row, added an MVP radiator plate, aluminum radiator pipe and cut open the spark plug cover.
Shes very dirty since she had been uncovered while I was working on the car, but this weekend she'll get a wash, enjoy! :)

Not really done though, next I will add a Paisley front lip...if I can find one.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I like your battery setup. Where did you purchase the setup? :)

Love how your keeping it clean!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Very clean!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Looks good Dave, keep up the good work. Love clean looking Supras.

·
Hardtopper
252 Posts
Real Clean Dave.

What are you running since you eliminated the maf?

-Chris

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Definately a big improvement over those funky grey intercooler pipes you had before, car looks great. So what cat-back did you decide to get.

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Mmmmm... Tasty! :yum:

·
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
VPC/GCC

Real Clean Dave.

What are you running since you eliminated the maf?

-Chris
Didn't order an exhaust yet, either gonna go with an hks carbon/ti or the the hks ti clone with a burns muffler.

Definately a big improvement over those funky grey intercooler pipes you had before, car looks great. So what cat-back did you decide to get.
Thanks, the battery is an odyssey pc680mjt which I got from a local dealer. The billet bracket I found on ebay, its a really high quality piece that fits perfectly.

I like your battery setup. Where did you purchase the setup? :)

Love how your keeping it clean!
Thanks for all the comments guys!

·
Annoyed SF Member
922 Posts
Car looks great, nice and clean. Also diggin the battery setup. What did you use to cut the spark plug cover?

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Thanks, the battery is an odyssey pc680mjt which I got from a local dealer. The billet bracket I found on ebay, its a really high quality piece that fits perfectly.

Thanks for all the comments guys!
What exactly is the bracket called? I would love to get one, my battery tie down is currently pretty shabby. I'm loving the look of that! At least tell me what to search for on ebay!

Also thought I'd add that we are on the same page! I also just installed my greddy 3-row, mvp rad plate, and upper hardpipe. lol I just thought I'd mention it

·
Registered
889 Posts
Very clean, nice car...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts