Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ABM
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kandy's legal documents were handed over this morning, 11/7/03 at 11:05 AM. i miss her. here's a final pic of her in loving memory. please bow your heads for a moment of silence...

·
Here comes the Hammer.
131 Posts
GONE!?!?! GONE!?!?!?! Where the hell did she go?!?!?!

·
Bruce Lee wanna be!!!
521 Posts
gone

Why did you sell her? What are you going to now, get another one? If you don't mind me asking, how much did you let her go for?
-Ryan
ps. Beautiful car!!!

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
all i can say is i wish i could of had that car to drop a single in it but everything is to pricey these days. Hope you got your money out of it...

steve

·
ABM
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i sold her because it got to the point where i was too scared to take her delicate ass out. before the sale, she sat in my garage for over a month. lets just say that i got what i was asking for. you can expect me to be behind the wheel again sometime soon.;)

·
Bruce Lee wanna be!!!
521 Posts
can you post

can you post more pics and a list of all you mods? Or maybe a link of the stuff?
-Ryan

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
wow i love that car, if you built that all up yourself, congrats.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Aww.. You just sold a real beauty!

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
well, I'll miss that beauty, but congrats on the sale! :) can't wait to see what you have in store next

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Kandy suprA: What is your plan for your next car? :D

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Such a beautiful car to let go.

G

·
Kandy suprA said:
i sold her because it got to the point where i was too scared to take her delicate ass out. before the sale, she sat in my garage for over a month. lets just say that i got what i was asking for. you can expect me to be behind the wheel again sometime soon.;)
NOOOOOOOO JT!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you let her go! I know EXACTLY how you feel. We built our cars up so much with great body work that it made taking it out on the streets very scary. I hope you got every penny that you wanted and more. It's a sad day:( I hope she went to an owner that will take as good of care as her as you did.

Chris Musngi

1 - 15 of 15 Posts