Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well after a long stay away my car is finaly back home.

I had the motor built with forged pistons and rods, metal head gasket, 550 injectors,walbro 255, lex afm, fpr, afc, electronic boost control, wide band, sp57gt turbo with external gate- open dump, npr intercooler, hks super s blow off valve and spec 3 clutch. Also new springs and shocks with MKIV wheels. There was also many other uninteresting, stock replacement parts.

I ordered the turbo from sp as a 57gt, haven't seen anyone else on here with a 57 bolt on. So when its broke in and tuned we can see what it does as far as spool and power.

would like to give chris parvin a big thanks, you worked your ass off, I appreciate that man.

oh and here are a few pics

·
Registered
601 Posts
from what I see the car looks good. Now all you need to do is dress up the engine with a little bling bling and shell be a real head turner.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
We need some better pictures :)

·
Hardtop FTW
1,784 Posts
Definately more pics. :(

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Awesome looking car..............although that 2x4 has to go, hood struts, they're cheap at Pep Boys.

Congrats on your new car!

·
Banned
5,941 Posts

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
How's Chris doing? I haven't talked to him since 2k3. Is he still rockin' out with his retarded-fast Mk2? Anyhoo, congrats on the new motor and enjoy the newfound power!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
from what I see the car looks good. Now all you need to do is dress up the engine with a little bling bling and shell be a real head turner (quote wusaint36)

yea I will probably polish things up later along with new paint job and seats. Right now though I just want to get everything in correct working order. For those that wanted them, I will post better pics tomorrow after I have cleaned it up some. Just put in tail light cover today, the other was busted due to a little accident a while back. Thanks for the compliments from everyone, she has a way to go befor its the way I want it though. Its my dream to have a perfect MKIII.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts