Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fatty McFatty pants
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
strange problem I have been having for awhile, I didn't think it was too big of a deal so I never really bothered with it, but now as I get closer to finishing my project, I want to get everything working 100%

The problem is once in a while when I shift (mainly) from 1st into 2nd or sometimes 2nd into 3rd or downshift, the car would literally bog for a second, just sit there and not do anything and then start to move. I don't know if I'm saying this right, but it's 6:42AM and I'm not 100% there. Any help would be great.

·
Project:: Reaper
1,401 Posts
mine bogged when shifting gears after boosting on it

like i would boost 5-6 psi then let off and shift get back on the gas and it would bog for a minute then be fine til next gear....

check your TPS

·
Project:: Reaper
1,401 Posts
yea check your TPS

mine did it and i fixed the TPS and it stopped. but then i messed with the throttle plate and my TPS is off again and it does it again now. so im sure thats what it is.

cause when you open the throttle then close it.....it might still be thinking its some what still open....so you'll get a little extra fuel and the mixture isn't right causing it to go PIG rich for a second.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts