Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one or know where to get one? looks like it would help out alot.

YSR strengthening shift color

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calling interior, being not to be visible completely, it does, but it is the strengthening shift color of the YSR make. With genuine as for this part being to do with the rubber, it does, but, you think it is many not to stop prototype with aged deterioration. With drawing up the part of this rubber with the brass, like the rubber at the same time the excessive movement is held down, it is aged deterioration to be difficult and forever it becomes the コキコキ っ and the way where shift enters. To tell the truth like the photograph being to be something of genuine products correspondence, it does, but I have used the quick shift of C ' S. C ' S quickly also it shifts genuine with the structure which is similar, being to use the color which it is possible with the rubber, but not having stopped any my things this and prototype, shift was difficult to enter, it is is. Then whether those which somehow cannot use this strengthening shift color when you consult with the YSR processing more or less, it tried to be able to use. Price is the strengthening shift color (9800 Yen) with process rent (3000 Yen). Being genuine, the person where the entering of shift is astringent, or using the C ' S quick shifts for 70 スープラ, the shifter moving up and down, truth you recommend to the person whose shift change is astringent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being to be link to the YSR in the link page of my home page, please try going by all means. The っ ち ゃ う part is found desired certainly to in addition to.
p.s. I had to translate it from JP so it doesn;t make much sense

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
truth you recommend to the person whose shift change is astringent.
Japanese just does not translate well with babelfish :p I'd be interested in one of these. Melloboy, Jimbo, and SPAM seem to have good connections... someone get them on this.

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mdcmotorsports said:
I'm interested too as long as it doesn't cost a left nut.
To me, it looks like the clearences are much tighter, giving a more positive shift?
Exactly!!!!! The "real" short shifterrs are too much $$$$$ maybe later on down the road but for now I'll take anything that makes the custom shorter shifter nicer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts